Finally, it's RR day =P Haha. Someone actually believes me when I said I wont be coming for it O_o I like running long distance, though unfortunately bcos of my back problem, I'm being robbed of this pleasure. Anyway, I ran with Charlton, seeing that he could do with some motivation with the run. And it work. We completed it in 40min; the fastest-ever timing for him although it's my slowest timing ever =s Nvm, at least we both enjoy the run and the best thing of all, my back problem didnt appear and I complete the run without feeling breathless. Haha. But still...40min. The last time I ran from my hse to school, I completed it in 8min. Big difference from 40min =s
Then after the run, do mass dance with Sharon. Sorry ar Serena, dont want to dance with a goddess, later got strike by lightning =X Wasnt really enthu about the dance since well, it's morning and my partner is ill. Apparently, she cannot run but can dance O_o Then after the dance ended, went to have a quick breakfast with my OG. In the afternoon, was so tempted to stay at home to sleep, especially since it's raining but too bad, already promised one of my og mate, Bernard, to play squash, so off I go back to school =s Play 5 game. Won the 1st two sets. Then let him win the next two. Haha. Using psychology to get his morale back up =P While he was huffing and puffing when winning the 2 games, I was happily conserving my energy for the decider match, which of course, I won =P Haha. He's gd and has lots of potential but as of now, he isnt good enough to win me. There's still some technique that he has to work on. Ohh btw, 3 of the best squasher in JJ, 1 in J2 and 2 in J1 came from my OG. Leroy, Bernard and Leonard. Haha. I should be an Ogl again for 02. Seems like I'm bringing in gd players from my OG =P
Then after playing 3 hrs of squash, went for my voluntary activity for Fireflyz. Supposed to teach Pri and Sec students their homework with Rasyid and Sharon. Haha. Now syllabus so hard. Simple topic like logarithms can become so confusing =s Since Rasyid has no A-maths background and Sharon did not turn up, I was the only one who could answer A-maths problem. Wahaha. Bombarded with questions every minute. Luckily, they're still at the easy topic. Once they reach binominial theorem...=s Btw, those kids are adorable lah and there're more females students than males students =X Too bad I will missing the nxt 2 session bcos of Ogl camp and Manado trip...ciao
__________________________________________________________________