islenska 06.07.06 ______Here Comes MICKEY`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17567686?origin\x3dhttp://starslayer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2007102808470027'></script>
Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hmm. Got a new classmate, Vicknesh. This meant that 05s31 are now offcially the biggest and one of the most multi-racial/nationality class in JJ =P We've 27 ppl now, 2 more than the average class and we've also ppl of different nationality...indonesia, malaysia and from different part of China including Macau. Vicknesh is quite friendly. The class, especially my clique is making sure that he's settling in well. Th guys in the class didnt really make Grace, another newcomer to the class, feel welcome at the start of the year, so now that we are given another chance to show our hospitality, I guess all of us are determine to do a gd job =P

This term is gonna be a term full of events. First up is interschool games. Wish soccer, badminton, squash and volleyball all the best. Ohh and to other sports too although I think JJ best hope of getting a cup lies in this 4 sports...Maybe basketball, table tennis and netball will have a decent chance too =) No doubt the J1 ogls will be called upon to do some cheering during the mathces, especially soccer's. Shall join them if and when I've the time since I've got 3 classmates in the team =P Another incoming event is talentime. Wont be joining it since I think my singing sucks after listening to myself singing 2 songs. Guess 6 months of non-stop coughing has had a effect on my throat o_O Will be tempted to join a dance group though if there ever is an opportunity to do so. Heard that Yuko had form an all girls group. She's quite a gd dancer though not the best I've seen in JJ. Still, they do have a decent chance if they played everything right =P Come what may, I'll be at the NTU auditorium at May 19...Must grab the opportunity to visit my future school again =P

Lastly, I received 2 letters from students of Sma Lokon. Actually, shld be 5 letters but four of the girls decide to write together in just one letter =s I'm amazed that I even got a letter. I can hardly remember who the sender of the letters are. The one that I usually hang out with over there have remained anoymous while the ones who I dont know have been showering me with sms, emails and letters o_O Sigh. I tried my best to distance myself from the people over there. I'm like the only person who didnt give away my email add and my Hp number but yet, somehow they still manage to find it. Dont get me wrong. It's just that I already have too much on my plate right now and does not want to be emotionally entangled with the people over there. However, I'm still loooking forward to them coming over to Singapore in May =))...ciao


Squeaks` @* 12:19 AM
__________________________________________________________________






I'll eat you for supper...Muahaha



About

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Life Of A Pikagiggs. Make your own badge here.
eXTReMe Tracker
Adores

Love
Money
Friends
More Animes
A Time Turner
A Rape And Murder-free world


Oh Boy~!




Who links to my website?


Friends




Bao | BeeHian | Dymeline | Evelyn | Grace | Huai An | Marz | LLY | JiaFeng | Nabil | Pearl | Pikagiggs | Roy | Serena | Shiying | Tingz | Wtingz | Yaojun | Yihan | Ziwei

Bleach | Dessert | Friendster | JJC-lms | Naruto | Timehunter | Unification War
Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History




October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
January 2009