The day started brightly enough. Met someone on the bus whom I didnt know live sooo near me =X Haha. It's really a great beginning to start a day by chatting with someone so cheerful all the way to school. Getting a morning greeting from a student in Lokon when you woke up helps too =P Then for PC, we only did 3 rounds as warm up and the 5 NAFTA stations. Haha. Failed pull-up and standing broad jump as usual but ace in sit-ups. Broke my old record . 64 in one minute =P Then we play a 15-a-side soccer match =)) Final score 2-2. Would have been more if our strikers didnt squander easy chances =s Our line up was quite weird. Badminton captain playing as goalkeeper while JJ soccer keeper playing as striker o_O Nevertheless it's still a fun game albeit a short one...
Then lessons was okae. Manage to finish my assignment 23 in class without Ms.Yew knowing that I didnt do her work =X Fell asleep during econs lecture =s Ever since I came back from Manado, I'm at a loss about this chapter o_O Got to do something about this soon. Got back muy Gp paper 2 too. Think I'm one of the lowest . 17/50 =s Never pass this paper before. It's always my paper 1 that kept my GP alive ...
In the evening, there was suppose to be a Manado ppl dinner. We were to meet at the canteen at 6pm but when I got there on the dot, there were already gone =s Apparently, they left 5 min earlier. Nvm, use the opportunity to explore the new library at Boon Lay. It's s just like the one near JEC. 3 stories high but overall, I still prefer the one at JEC better . More books and more spaces =P...ciao
__________________________________________________________________