Woot. Since it's movie day, let's talk about movies. What else? =P First up is Shinobi, a japanese production which translated to ninja in english. As the title suggest, the movie is about ninja. 2 warring clan had to pit 5 of their best warrior against each other because of the shogun's ruling. The winner of the 'fight' would be recruited by the shogun. However, the shogun's true intention is to destroy both clan when they became win. Well, needless to say the shogun won =s The movie's quite gd despite it being in a foreign language. The fighting is unique though it remind me greatly of NARUTO. However, you could also tell that the fighting were fake thus making it lose its' credibility. Overall, I give it 3/5 popcorn =P
Next, we have MI3. The movie everyone's waiting for. As with the previous MI3 prequels, we have amazing actions and story plot. If only the producers make MI a m-16 movie, then we can see more violence and actions =P Overall, it's gd but not the best action movie that I've ever seen. The sound effect is kinda loud though it's nothing compared to Spiderman 2. Btw, love the part when they kidnap the badguy in Vatican city. Absolutely cool. Great example to follow if you ever want to kidnap someone =P Overall, I give it 4/5 popcorn.
Lastly, we have Naruto the movie 2. The movie all Naruto fans outside Japan had been waiting for. From all the hype that was going on, I expect this movie to be extraordinary. Unfortunately, it's just normal. There were some actions and new jutsus. But mostly, they were Gaara's jutsu and not Naruto's. This movie is slightly better than the previous one but it's nothing compared to the weekly anime except that it's much longer. Sigh. Hopefully, the third movie will be much much better than this. And I wish the filler episode will end soon. Overall, I give this 3 /5 popcorn...ciao
__________________________________________________________________