I broke a rare promise during my mid yr and I'm gg to rectify it during prelims. I've already suspended my game acc and I find that I cant stay in front of a com for long now. 2hrs maxed and I'll be dead bored by it. Compared this to a mth ago, I can stay up to 16hrs in front of a com, I would have think I've made great improvement in eliminating my usage of the com. I'm now starting to study with the expedition to KAP with Huaian, Nabil and Serena yesterday marking the start of my revision. To date, I've completed 3 maths chapter so far and is expecting to complete another 2 more chapter by tonite. So that means Book 2 of Maths shld be done by todae =D But there's still 69 chapters to go in 49 days. No time to slow down. Got to keep accelerating and I advise all Jc2 to do the same. Gd luck with all your momentum =P...ciao