islenska 06.07.06 ______Here Comes MICKEY`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17567686?origin\x3dhttp://starslayer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2007102808470027'></script>
Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sigh...I'm prisoned...or at least my leg is...for a minimum of 1 mth!!! In case you didnt know what happen to me, I fractured my leg when I went ice-skating last Fri. Such a suai incident. The front part of the skate was stuck on the ice, making me fall forward. Instead of falling, I tried regaining my balance by forcing myself backwards. However, bcos my leg was stuck, I ended up falling backwards instead. As everyone knows, falling backwards is the most dangerous way to fall. You wont die but there's a huge possibility of you suffering a major injury. First, there's a chance that you'll knock your head hard enough to go into a coma. Second, you might paralyse yourself if you suffer a spine injury. And lastly, your leg might fracture as in my case. Lucky for me, I only suffer the third possibility. Initially had fears that I injured my spine too but as the days pass by and I still can move my upper body freely, I concluded that it was my rib cage that was broken =x
















Initially, it was just bandages...


Now it's upgraded to plaster cast =s
















Poor leg. Unable to move for at least 1 mth =(


Sigh. My MC ends next thursday when I've an appointment with the doctor again to see if I need an operation =s If he doesnt give me a new MC, I would have to go to sch with my crunches. Gonna have a really hard time then =s...ciao


Squeaks` @* 8:34 PM
__________________________________________________________________






I'll eat you for supper...Muahaha



About

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Life Of A Pikagiggs. Make your own badge here.
eXTReMe Tracker
Adores

Love
Money
Friends
More Animes
A Time Turner
A Rape And Murder-free world


Oh Boy~!




Who links to my website?


Friends




Bao | BeeHian | Dymeline | Evelyn | Grace | Huai An | Marz | LLY | JiaFeng | Nabil | Pearl | Pikagiggs | Roy | Serena | Shiying | Tingz | Wtingz | Yaojun | Yihan | Ziwei

Bleach | Dessert | Friendster | JJC-lms | Naruto | Timehunter | Unification War
Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History




October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
January 2009