Finally prelims ended with a disastorous effect. I left 30/50 of my econs paper 2 blank o_O Haha. Was clueless on what to do for the case study. Thought I could escape again without studying my notes after I felt that I did reasonably well for my 3 essays without the help of the notes too but it seems my luck ran out =s Ohh well, it's only prelims...
Then, to celebrate the end of prelims, we went to play soccer fo course =P. It was super hot despite it being only 10am. Just another huge impact of global warming =s My handphone was practically burning when I was smsing XJ. Needless to say, we stop playing soon enough. The heat was just unbearable =s
After that, we went to JP to eat. Haha. LJS. What else? It's the cheapest =P After we got our stomach filled, we went to toysrus and stay there for...believe it or not...2hrs fooling around in there =x
Some of the things THEY did. Obviously sane me didnt do anything foolish like tt =P...ciao