islenska 06.07.06 ______Here Comes MICKEY`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17567686?origin\x3dhttp://starslayer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2007102808470027'></script>
Thursday, January 25, 2007

Was suppose to have a farewell outing with Dyme and Shuyun today for Marx on tuesday...but then it got postpone to today...but then both of them cant make it...so there's no more farewell outing =/ Sianz...I had forego 2 camp assignment to go for this outing that never materialise >.<...that's 360$ gone...


So I stay at home and play com the whole day >.<...then in the evening went out to buy tics for the Singapore Vs Malaysia cruncher...called B.Gombak stadium...tics there were sold out....then Farid went to a 4d outlet in B.Batok...tics there were sold out too...the counter person says there were some tics for sale in the JE 4d outlet, so since it was near my house, I went out to buy. But then when I reach there, they say the tics had been sold out >.< Instead, the counter lady said I could get some tics at the JW outlet =/Not wanting to waste money on transport fees, I walk all the way from JE to JW =/ But at least it was worth it. Finally got the tics after 4 tries. The grandstand was sold out so I had to settle for the gallery tics. So it's comfirm. I'm going for my first ever soccer LIVE match ^^...finally...


Then after that, went to have dinner with Marx at JE. Ate the new Korean restaurant. Forgot le what it's called =/ Food quite expensive. Not really worth it but ohh well. Then we go arcade and play Daytona while waiting for Dyme to come. Play 3 times. Won 2 Lost 1. Then Dyme finally came to exchange phones with Marx since camera phones are not allowed in Tekong. Haha. So comical the way they exchanged phone. Keep arguing >.< After that went to Marx hse by taxi to get some RPG games since I predict that I'll be v.v.bored in the next few weeks since they'll be noone to pei me out =/...ciao


Squeaks` @* 11:10 PM
__________________________________________________________________






I'll eat you for supper...Muahaha



About

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Life Of A Pikagiggs. Make your own badge here.
eXTReMe Tracker
Adores

Love
Money
Friends
More Animes
A Time Turner
A Rape And Murder-free world


Oh Boy~!




Who links to my website?


Friends




Bao | BeeHian | Dymeline | Evelyn | Grace | Huai An | Marz | LLY | JiaFeng | Nabil | Pearl | Pikagiggs | Roy | Serena | Shiying | Tingz | Wtingz | Yaojun | Yihan | Ziwei

Bleach | Dessert | Friendster | JJC-lms | Naruto | Timehunter | Unification War
Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History




October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
January 2009