islenska 06.07.06 ______Here Comes MICKEY`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17567686?origin\x3dhttp://starslayer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2007102808470027'></script>
Monday, January 22, 2007

Went out with Farid, Qam,Zul, Faizal and Fuad today. All was out of work when they quit this morning, citing unhappiness with their boss as their main reason =/ So finally we all had time to meet up with each other. The last time we gathered was last yr when they went around trying to find their prom clothes =/


So it was early in the morning when we met up in JEC. As usual, I was 15min late. Got to keep up my trademark =P Was suppose to go to Recruit Express to submit our job application but ended up playing arcade instead =/ Fuad wanted desperately to play Daytona so all of us ended up playing that game for abt 10 times >.<...5$ gone =/...btw...I became a VIP member since I've spent more than 30bucks in Ezone. Dint know that I've spent so much =/After that we finally made our way to the recruiting agency building. I was suppose to fill up the application form with them but decided to back out at the last minute since I dont really need a job and I rather wait for a camp assignment than go for boring jobs =/


Than at abt 2, we make our way to Jurong Sports Complex where I had book a badminton court yesterday. On the way, I met some commonwealthians who waved at me. Haha. Didnt recognised them but waved back anyway =P Once we reach the court, we found that we had the whole sports hall to ourselves...and there were about 5 other free courts. But we so guai. Use only the court that we had book =P We play doubles so as to minimise time wastage. Lost my first 2 games. Long time never play. Think it must be more than 1 1/2 yrs since I last play badminton ...so must warm up first =/ Then after that, won the rest of my games...Thrash the other teams actually ^^ Muahaha. Love playing badminton with non-sch team cos I usually thrash them. Lol.


Then after that, we went to the nearby market to have our dinner. After much hassling, we decided to have "soup tulang"


Yummy. 6 of us sharing this dish. We even bought our own bread =P...All in all, it was a fun day today. Hoping to have more outing b4 work beckons again...ciao


Squeaks` @* 6:12 PM
__________________________________________________________________






I'll eat you for supper...Muahaha



About

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Life Of A Pikagiggs. Make your own badge here.
eXTReMe Tracker
Adores

Love
Money
Friends
More Animes
A Time Turner
A Rape And Murder-free world


Oh Boy~!




Who links to my website?


Friends




Bao | BeeHian | Dymeline | Evelyn | Grace | Huai An | Marz | LLY | JiaFeng | Nabil | Pearl | Pikagiggs | Roy | Serena | Shiying | Tingz | Wtingz | Yaojun | Yihan | Ziwei

Bleach | Dessert | Friendster | JJC-lms | Naruto | Timehunter | Unification War
Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History




October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
January 2009