Went kayakking for 10hrs today. And now I'm having seasickness =/ I dont usually have it but somehow, after long hours of kayakking, I'll get it. Anyway, as usual, I did mostly safety officer...ie ensure everyone safety while they're kayakking or rafting. But I also did coaxen. First time sia. But quite fun...go to the middle of the sea, then jump down from the raft and ask ur campers to do the same. Haha. And you can see the fears in the non-swimmers eyes as they prepare to jump =x I'm not that gd a swimmer, but I kinda like floating in the middle of the sea =P Who knows. Maybe a shark will swim pass and I'll get to kick it in the face^^...okay lame -_- For some reason, it's difficult not to swallow in seawater when you're out there in the sea. I tried closing off my nose but somehow seawater still manage to get thru when I dive in to the water. My camper tried to "drown" me so I went and "drown" her back. And she's a non-swimmer.Haha. Evil me^^ The only bad thing today is that I'll only be getting my pay at the end of the month =/ That's why until now I've never done a camp instructor job at the Changi camp. I want my pay as quickly as possible =P...ciao