islenska 06.07.06 ______Here Comes MICKEY`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17567686?origin\x3dhttp://starslayer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2007102808470027'></script>
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Day started in a disastrous manner but ended pleasantly well. I feel like I'm making progress with one aspect of life yet declining steeply in another. It's difficult to juggle life, isnt it? I thought being in a happy-go-lucky manner would make life easier for me...but it seems it has the opp effect. I'm declining in both the social and physical aspect of life ever since I went to sec sch. Perhaps I should just revert back to my ruthless pri sch nature. At least I succeed in everything that I did...and did not do. Only problem is...I'll get into lots of fight...both verbally and physically which in turn will cause me to break my vow =/...sigh...did I do sth wrong this morning? *pondering...ciao



"The Boys Of Summer"
Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' by your house
Though I know you're not at home


But I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone


I never will forget those nights
I wonder if it was a dream
Remember how you made me crazy?
Remember how I made you scream
Now I don't understand what happened to our love
But babe, when I get you backI'm gonna show you what I'm made of


I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sunI see you walkin' real slow and you're smilin' at everyone
I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone


Out on the road today, I saw a BLACK FLAG sticker on a Cadillac
A little voice Inside my head said, "Don't look back. You can never look back."
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know?
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but-


I can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got that top pulled down and that radio on, baby
And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have goneI can see you-
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun
You got that hair slicked back and those Wayfarers on, baby
I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone


Squeaks` @* 7:15 PM
__________________________________________________________________






I'll eat you for supper...Muahaha



About

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Life Of A Pikagiggs. Make your own badge here.
eXTReMe Tracker
Adores

Love
Money
Friends
More Animes
A Time Turner
A Rape And Murder-free world


Oh Boy~!




Who links to my website?


Friends




Bao | BeeHian | Dymeline | Evelyn | Grace | Huai An | Marz | LLY | JiaFeng | Nabil | Pearl | Pikagiggs | Roy | Serena | Shiying | Tingz | Wtingz | Yaojun | Yihan | Ziwei

Bleach | Dessert | Friendster | JJC-lms | Naruto | Timehunter | Unification War
Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History




October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
January 2009