Ahahaha. I had a dream about a girl in my sch just now. Nothing dirty. Just the 2 of us chatting. The thing is...I dont know her in real life, except her name and class...and there we were, talking comfortably in my dream s_S Anyway, the thing I want to talk about is that in the dream, I somehow owned a laptop. So while chatting, we were also doing our own work with our laptop. Then suddenly, a link pop out on my com and when I click on it, the real world time appear. How did I know it was the correct time as the real world?... Bcos I immediately woke up and check it...and yupe, it's the same as the time on my hp. Amazing. Dreams have a habit of waking you up at the correct moment, dont they? If I hadnt woke up then, I would have been late for work =/...ciao