It's the first day of the hols and what will I be doing today? Playing?...how I wish I could...studying?...HELL NO!!!...haha...I'm going to work today =D . Not bcos I want to but rather I've no choice =s I'm in demand for part time jobs. Every time it's the hols, my sis will ask me to work under her as a camp instructor, my father would ask me to work with him as a security guard and my cousin would ask me to work under him as a cleaner. So many opportunity but zero wants from me=s But to keep them from nagging at me, it's best that I've a job as soon as possible =x...For today, I'll be a belayer for the Rulang Pri camp. Easy job and easy money^^...haha...the cleaner job seems tempting too...4x per week...4hrs per day....200-300$ per month...not bad isnt it?...sigh...why am I working anyway? Not as if I'm in dire need for money...I just need enough to buy food =/...talking about food...it's time to eat my KFC b4 going for work =D...ciao