This is it. Just finish packing for tomo. To be honest, I've no idea what to bring -_- I dont even know if I can bring my cam phone in =/ At least I know I can bring Psp and mp3 in. Time to put in cheerful songs into my mp3^^ Songs can helps alot when you're feeling lonely =D YMCA especially is a great song for this purpose. Doesnt matter it's a christian song. It's just a song. Although it's only 10 days confinement, that feeling of loneliness can strike anytime. So it's better to be prepared =D And no...I'm not afraid. I've been away from home for 7 days b4. And I've gone to countless camp...so there's really nth to be afraid of.
10yrs...ever since Pri 3, I've been looking forward to NS. To serve and protect the country. Finally, I've the chance to do it. Of cos, I preferred being in the army. That's why I joined the boys' unit NPCC instead of the mixed unit NCC. Boys' unit is tougher training than mixed unit. But maybe that decision ultimately sealed me into being enlisted to Police instead of the army =/ Ohh well, at least sergeant rank for me is ensured a yr from now ^^ Goodbye everyone. This blog will be empty for the next 2 weeks at least. I'm gonna have fun torturing myself during this extra one month of training. After all, it was what I planned when I failed my Nafta^^...ciao